Dorm Room Dietetics
a food blog by Allison Cook
Let’s keep in touch!
We’ve all attempted it at least once before. Those Pinterest perfect, healthy recipes that seem simple enough at first, but quickly reveal complicated procedures and an endless ingredient list. Not ideal for a college student who is eternally on a time crunch. Let’s be honest, you’re not going to be grating fresh Parmesan or garnishing instant Ramen with parsley you picked from your windowsill garden. I know this because I’m not going to do any of that either. I started this blog for those of you who are like me: simplistic and hungry. I want to share easy, healthy, and tasty recipes that can be enjoyed, all from the comfort of a dorm room.
- Hidden Gems of Nashville, TN
- New Personal Blog – The Gallivanter
- The Future of Dorm Room Dietetics (spoiler alert: there is one)
- I Got Matched! To my #1 choice for an internship…
- Abs and Acid Re-flux: Listening to Your Body