(some are even 2 Ingredients or less!)
Y’all already know what time it is…FINALS WEEK. Although this finals week looks different than any other I have ever experienced, it’s still has me feeling stressed: maybe even more so. I don’t know about you, but online tests absolutely make me FREAK out.
As I’ve said before, I am a stress snacker, so today I thought I’d share some more healthy snack ideas to fuel your finals week, or just so you can continue your regular snacking behaviors.
2 Ingredient Bagels
When I found out this bagel recipe only requires two main ingredients, I knew I had to share it on the blog ASAP. All you will need to make this is plain Greek yogurt and self rising flour. This recipe makes about 6 bagels, so if you plan on using them to meal prep you could afford to double it!
- Combine 1 cup of Greek Yogurt with 1 cup of self rising flour. Mix until combined and become grainy.
- Kneed the dough until smooth.
- OPTIONAL: INVOLVES MORE INGREDIENTS I also added in a bunch of poppy seeds and a little garlic salt. You could also use everything seasoning.
- Roll into logs and shape into bagels.
- For plain bagels brush the top with egg wash. For seasoned add more poppy seeds and garlic salt on top or everything seasoning.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes
- OPTIONAL: broil on top an extra 2 minutes to make your bagels golden brown!
Blooming Onion Apple
Okay so this one is more idea than recipe, but I just found an apple corer-er and had to find a fun use for it.
- Use the apple core-er to slice your apple, do not push all the way through in order to create a bowl.
- Either use fruit dip or caramel drizzle to dip your apple slices in!
Greek Yogurt and Blueberry Acai Bowl
- In a bowl, start with a base of plain Greek yogurt.
- Add in frozen blueberries and mix until combined
- Top with granola, or use cheerios as an alternative.
3 Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Dip
Now this is a finals week snack. This is a recipe I learned from my good friends over at Hilltopper Nutrition, so be sure to check them out to learn more about the nutrition and wellness of college students. All you will need for this recipe is grilled chicken, hot sauce, and of course more Greek Yogurt.
- First, shred your grilled chicken and set to the side. If you use two forks and go at it, it really helps.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup of non-fat greek yogurt with 3/4 cup of hot sauce.
- Pour the shredded chicken in the bowl and combine.
- Enjoy with either pita chips or carrots and celery!
Nutella and Strawberries
Okay so this one is for when you just completed a final and you want to celebrate! I have an real affinity of chocolate covered strawberries, but I don’t have a lot of time. It’s not a recipe at all, but this is something I had never tried before and really enjoyed as a quick snack.
Thank you so much for checking out the blog!
Come back soon to find more ways to make the most of your mini-fridge!
One thought on “Snacks Ideas to Fuel Your Finals Week”
that is mental- the two ingredient bagels!! I need to try that!! thank you for sharing xx
LikeLiked by 1 person